Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Interesting Adventure


Yesterday ,two of my friends asked me wheather join in their night adventure or not , and I of course said yes because it is a insect-watch adventure . At beginning we walked along an ditch which fronts our school's front door , and we had taken flashlight so that we could see many creatures . In that ditch we had seen two kinds of frogs 、a lot of dragonfly and some loach , because these two friends know a lot of wild organism knowledge , they could almost tell me every creatures's names and characteristics that we had seen . After walking along the ditch , we started to go to an ghat , and there is no any streetlight or light , just our flashlight . In these ghat , we had also seen many creatures , spiders 、 toads 、 upland cockroach and the mantis !I was very happy to see an really mantis in nature but not in book , an something more interest was that when we had taken an branch to tease he , he expanded his wing immediately to display his strength . How cool an insect ! I feel so happy to go to such a interesting adventure to see many creatures and to close to the nature .( The graph is derived from myself . )

1 comment:

S.Manoj kumar. said...

hi,pls click my ads i will click ur pls do it...as a help
my link:www.feelrelax.blogspot.com