Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Night Snake


In CHANG GUNG , one of the best things about it is eating the night snack , you can eat everything you want if only you having enough money . Almost all my classmates like eating night snack , and we usually have many choices from the stores which are a little far from Chang Gung like 〝3Q fried chicken 〞 and 〝 Yung Ho soybean milk 〞 , and if we are bored with those stores , we can eat 〝 The Family Mart 〞 , there always full of bentos .
To had the night snake everyday for a long period , however , I found that my weight had put on to a big value . For fear that I might not fit into some of my clothes and my face might look so fat that my friend can't recognize me , I decided to lose weight and to off the night snake .
I think that to off the night snake is great for me , because some report says that if you have a habit to eat the night snake even to do it everynight , your intestine would not take enough time to rest , and it probablel cause to intestine cancer !
I think it is really a important and shaked news , isn't it ?
(The graph is derived from myself)

No comments: